natta cosme,

Unwrapping Natta Cosme Thayers Toner x Butterfly Project (blogger 101)

12:56 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1767
Guess what,
when I was back from the date with Kimberly.
I saw a pretty box on the tv table.
I wondering who's parcel was that cause I didn't purchase any online goods.
when I stand closer and to check whether who's parcel was that,
I saw a big word Natta Cosme, I know that finally I received my Natta Cosme Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner.

IMG_1810
pretty box right?
with the lace pattern paper.

IMG_1811
wrapped again with red paper and heart shape brithish flag sticker. 

IMG_1812
Tadaaa~~ what is inside the box??

IMG_1813
The vouchers and description of product, the main product Thayers Toner, cotton packed nicely in the purple package and the sample of Egyptian Magic Cream

you think that's all inside the box??
waittt~~

IMG_1816
IMG_1817
a cutie tips capsule.

IMG_1820
what do you think??
I usually didn't use cotton to apply toner, I apply toner by tapping it on my face with my hands.
so that it won't be waste xDD

IMG_1831
this is how the toner look like.
pretty cute right? they even tight a cute ribbon on it. awww  >.<

IMG_1828

IMG_1825
can't wait to try it on my face!

Special thanks to Butterfly Project Malaysia provide opportunity for me to join this review! 

know more about Natta Cosme: http://www.nattacosme.com/

will review about it soon.
stay tuned~~

peace^^v




You Might Also Like

0 comments: