korean,

Korean Freak

9:32 PM chocky 0 Comments


Korean style is being so famous recently, their drama, singer and girls/boys group is spreading ‘KOREANISH’ to the worlds..
Even I am a korean freak now after I started know who is bigbang ❤
Especially TAE YANG, he is the main reason for me to know more about bigbang ❤
For me, he is a good singer, dancer even an actor...
I love his smile, just bright like a sun ;)
I still remember the 1st song that lead me to know him is 'wedding dress'
Can't forget his sexy sound :-O

actually I had no idea what to blog about..
Just to share some Korean drama that I watch recently and Korean Singer that I like ;)
This post is all about Korean!

The first drama I gonna introduce is Faith  
lee min ho is the main character in this drama, he is just hot!



many ppl complain about this drama because they made a dynamic change about China history..
I watch until episode 4, it is a bit ridiculous because they make China's history like Korea's one =.=
ppl will confuse 三国 actually is China's history or Korea's if they doesn't know about it..
but still the story I like it..
so I will keep watching it ;)


second of my favorite is MayQueen!!
those little kids actor is so good!


their story line is quite sad but is interesting!

the next is not drama, is a short film that about TaeYang's first solo album !
Real soung by TaeYang
I know I am so out because now I only know this video, is like about 2 years ago =.=




I just can't stop watching his face!
The script that I most like is
"I am TaeYang when I'm in bigbang, I'm TaeYang when I'm solo"

❤❤

I think this have total 4 episode..
ya, I know I'm out, but if you also out like me, you can go youtube search for his real sound ;D

Sry for my messy background -.-

On the other hand, Gd also released his new song!!
he just too cute in the mv, they said his lyrics include a very deep meaning if you search to understand it ;)

G-DRAGON - ONE OF A KIND M/V






I think that's all for this post...
ps:/ still need to worried about my group presentation. it's suck!! hate those group work without cooperation.
sry for my poor english, if any mistake pls point it out, thx
  




You Might Also Like

0 comments: