food,

Tea break @Coffee Stain by Joseph Publika

1:26 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1951
Had been so busy recently,
decided to update a short post before I get all the pictures.

here is a tea break post with yean at Coffee Stain by Joseph @Publika.
we plan to have our dinner at Publika after we shopped at KLCC.
but we reached there quite early, definitely not a dinner time.

so tea break was a good choice before our dinner, haha. #fat
yean wish to try coffee stain for so long.
especially their coffee ice cube, but too bad instead of coffee I prefer hot chocolate. :p

IMG_1929

IMG_1932

IMG_1933

IMG_1934
yean's coffee ice cube.
I tried it, hmmm
no comment for it since I'm not a coffee lover.
xD

IMG_1936
happy girl with her coffee ice cube.
she told me maybe she pour too much of milk ady, the taste of the coffee was a bit light.

IMG_1943
act again xP
instead of coffee

IMG_1946
chocolate is my favorite!!
so cute the kitty art <3 div="">

IMG_1937
add on a cheese cake.

IMG_1944

IMG_1945

IMG_1948

IMG_1950

IMG_1939

sso far it was a nice place to chill :)

that's all for today!!
bye!






You Might Also Like

0 comments: