outfit

231013

12:39 PM chocky 0 Comments

drtxvb

it is a short outfit post again.
been so busy recently. haha
schedule was so peak, rushing to different places in one day.
it was so tired ok. TT
guess what, found a part time job as primary tuition teacher instead of keep spending money. loll
since my sem break is gonna over.
that's why I was busier than when I was having school day. Loll

it was the outfit that I out with yean last week.
feeling guilty cause today I only update, TT
I need many of "myself" to help me attend events, work and blog!! TT

fgs

gsg

IMG_1954

IMG_1967

IMG_1971
CROP TOP // BERSHKA
JACKET // TAOBAO
SNAKE PRINT NECKLACE // AFASHIONSTORY

IMG_1972
HIGH WAIST JEAN // TOPSHOP
BAG // TAOBAO
NEW BALANCE 620 SNEAKER

pls ignore my not so pretty tummy, the point is the outfit.
always feeling comfort when I dress casually.
it is a good idea to walk around with a sneaker instead of heels xD
so in love with my sweet pink lips too!! it was from topshop make up ❤
all of my outfit photos is taken by yean.
her skill improved ady, hahaha

dgbbbbb
posting one of her favorite pic.
she said she look so "chok" in this pic.
like a professional.
x))
don't know where she got her top and jean,
but her bag is from charles and kieth
heels is from taobao

that's all for today~~
peace ^^v





You Might Also Like

0 comments: