family,

Amante review massage @Taman Segar

10:05 PM chocky 8 Comments

is a review post, 
do you still remember the massage party that happened at Amante Sri Petaling last few weeks?
If not please click here. They are having open house promotion on this 3 days!!
19-21 of July. Click the link fore more info!!

I got a review treatment voucher from the massage party,
so I decided to bring my mum and try it today.
I try the hot stone massage and my mum choosing their promotion price for Aromatherapy Body Massage which only at RM38!!
call for booking now before you lost the chance!!

Taman Segar outlet is a bit smaller compare with sri petaling.
But still their environment remain cozy and relaxing.
I didn't took a lot photos since their decoration is almost the same, just this is the minimize version of sri petaling outlet.
you can check out my massage party post for more their decoration's photo.

IMG_1285
this is a couple room which my mum and I together.
but I didn't capture another side cause my mum is massaging.

IMG_1286
shower cap, tower and underwear to let you change.

IMG_1283
hot stone~~~

IMG_1287
they actually have 2 floors,
which is ground floor and 1st floor.
the ground floor is the massage rooms and the 1st floor is for manicure and pedicure sections.

IMG_1280
that's not me and not my mum.
Once I finished my massage and I wanted to take picture that time, my mum's hot stone is all removed. TT
I hope that I could take one of my massage pic, loll I really curious about how my back look like. hahah
this is another customer which allow me to took her picture. thank you so much.

hot stone massage is very good for our blood circulation and it able to help us to clear all the toxic in our body.
especially for women and girls,
it able to reduce the period pain for us.
I feeling my whole body was not that stiff after the massage.
when the stone scrolling on my back with the heat,
it really make make me feel sleepy, damn great feeling. 

my mother actually try out two section,
which took 2 hours,
 I need to wait her for half an hour since my review treatment is only 1 hour plus.
they actually offer me an express manicure while waiting my mum ❤

IMG_1290
time to change color

IMG_1293
my new lovely nails ❤
love the color, thanks to the girl who introduce this color for me.
it is more on vintage green which bring out a classic feeling, mad love.

IMG_1292
selca.
try to show my nail but #failed

guess what ? after the massage section we actually had our own high tea section at home.
bought 2 red velvet cake and make our own tea.

IMG_1299

IMG_1300
yummy❤

IMG_1294
so far is a great friday for me.
how about you?
do share it with me ;p

ps: the only bad thing is my eye was so pain recently, 
and tmr I still need to wear lens. wtf

enjoy reading!
peace ^^v



You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Hey, shall we recommend our full body massage Dubai for all of you to review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, shall we recommend our full body massage Dubai for all of you to review?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should call to perform any additional work and want to regain your energy back in that case call for In Home Massage Dubai services at your doorstep

    ReplyDelete
  4. The writing of this blog is simple yet so powerful and strong.
    Singapore Malay massage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting looks like an amazing place to visit for a massage - thanks from the team @ Aphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. 충남출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more the participant discloses their personal referral link, the greater their chances of winning the contest, getting the highest score. Massage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I simply would choose to make a huge thumbs up for that excellent info you may have here for this post. We are coming back to your blog site to get more detailed soon. Get More Info

    ReplyDelete