food

The Good Batch @Damansara Utama

1:31 PM chocky 0 Comments


Recently facebook was keep flooding a link which "Top 20 must visit cafe in KL".
Yean was attracted by one of the restaurant in the list, which is The Good Batch @Damansara Utama.


it was a day after we attended an event.
Timing was 11am+ like that, a perfect time to have brunch :D

bar and brunch combination concept.

the lighting was so cozy once I step in this cafe.
warm color decoration definitely suit for a great start of the day.

tableware in the Cup with their social network site and promotion card.


The AngMoh   RM25.90

The scrambled egg was creamy enough but taste was pale compare with dome's scrambled egg.
tomatoes is not my favorite so I had no comment about it, potatoes was well cooked.
the beans and sausage was both fine.
chicken ham and the portobello mushroom was so good.
especially the mushroom, it was nicely baked and the flavor was catching my taste.
it was served with toast bread, I love the bread so much.
it taste slightly sweet than those bread I usually ate.
I love the slightly sweet taste.

The Norwegian   RM 20.90
same as egg benedict, poached egg, smoked salmon with the lemon hollandaise sauce on toasted bread.

the sauce is always the most important complementary for a perfect dish.

wanted to take a nicely shot for this, but end up with a mess. -.-

hot chocolate is always my favorite.
But their hot chocolate was kinda disappoint me :(
it taste like instant chocolate pack TT


the loyal partner. xD


my face was soooooooo swollen when I was in the restaurant.
I woke up at 6 sth that day to avoid traffic jam and ensure I won't be late for the event.
until we left there and take pictures in car I only found out tied up my hair made my face look smaller xDD
so as usual 1 out of 937486 shots, Loll






The Good Batch,
53, Jalan SS 21/1A, Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya.
Tues-Thurs, 10am-10pm
 Fri-Sun & public holidays, 10am-1am












You Might Also Like

0 comments: