food,

High Tea @Tokyo Pastry Kota Damansara

4:40 PM chocky 0 Comments


I am a smart consumer, you know.
I am not rich and it doesn't mean that purchase voucher is a very embarrass act, instead I feel so good cause I can save more thn other people. loll
ya, I purchased voucher again.
it was a lifestyle post that almost forgotten by me. -.-

went to high tea at Tokyo Pastry located at Kota Damansara.
the price was so cheap, RM 29 for 2 pax.
where to find? normal price won't be that cheap. x)

one of the bad thing was I shouldn't believe what they mentioned which is "no booking is required"
It was so packed, when we reached there.
we waited almost half an hour in the car.
nearby there did not have any shopping complex except sunway giza.
I'm not interested to shop in there -.-
wait, facebook and camwhore in the car.
finally is our turn.

counter area

loving the interior design, decoration is perfect match with the black and white tiles. 

looking neat and tidy


I love those clocks they use to hang on the wall for decoration.
If you realize besides this picture, picture above also contain a large clock on the wall x))

feeling so retro once I step in this bakery.



they do provide different types of breads and yummy cakes!!
it was so attractive, I wish my birthday cake is from Tokyo Pastry. Loll
Too early to say that xD

Different "waiting for food" shot compare with usual face x)

Guess who was the partner of the day again?


here come our tea set.
as usual, classic 3 tier high tea set.
portion is enough for 2 person.

1st tier: Fruit tart, Macarons, Green tea mocha cake
I'm not a macaron fan, it always taste either too sweet or weird for me -.-
but the cake the fruit tart was such a boom.


2nd tier: Melon bun, Swiss roll, Danish Pastries
I love how the melon bun pair with the cream inside it, the cream was great.
soft and smooth enough.


3rd tier: Deep fried chicken wings, Turkey ham sandwich, Potato skin stuffed with bacon
The chicken wings was nothing special, the sandwich was taste like pizza, haha
but the potato was well grilled, first time taste it with bacon.
no doubt, I love it.


This tea set also include 2 drinks which can choose from coffee/tea.
We both order tea instead of coffee, because coffee was too heavy for us.


their cups was so special.
I really love the design, feeling so mystery. loll


 miss my relax day.


the food partner as usual, Yean.

Tokyo Pastry
Kota Damansara Outlet
No2A-1, Jalan PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: (603) 6151 2896








  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: