birthday,

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @The Garden

10:51 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1602

Finally get back to my blog.
Gosh! I was just finished half of my assignments and now still left 2 to submit. 
after that I will sit for my exam during my birthday T___T
not birthday month, is birthday.
my exam is on 30th of September.
28 is my birthday.
bad uni TT how could this happen.
but anyway, I don't think I will have much celebrations. 
just another excuse to escape from the exam hall......

ok, back to the topic.
my mum's birthday passed 3 days ago.
mybbf and I owe her a birthday dinner.
so we decided to bring her try YUZU @the garden.

IMG_1603

IMG_1607

I tried this restaurant before and I'm totally in love with their food.
although I have such a long time didn't visit it, because I'm busy on trying new foods at Bangsar. Lolll

IMG_1606
serious face looking on some document stuff.

finally our food was served!!

IMG_1609

IMG_1615
my Ishiyaki Chicken & Tempura set

IMG_1612
*can't wait to eat face*


IMG_1616

IMG_1617
bf's Sashimi & Sukiyaki Set (chicken)


IMG_1618

IMG_1619
mum's Tori Avocado set

IMG_1613
add on a Spider Roll


their food always won't disappoint me.
feel so satisfy for their set and their food served with reasonable price.
their sushi roll is such a bomb too.
must order and try it.

Lastly, although I'm late but still wish my mum a Happy Birthday.

IMG_1626
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum!!

not really willing to put this pic up.
because we both doesn't really look good.
and I'm not good in photoshop skill.
since it is just the only pic of us, so yea!!
decided to upload it ;))

that's all.
hopefully this wasn't my last post,
hope to update more but really need to spend my time with books and slides. T__T
I won't be MIA for too long.
just stay tuned kay??

peace ^^v 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: