outfit

WHITE

11:55 AM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1519
As you see,
monotone, casual, crop top is a trend lately. 
trying to put my outfit into these three categories. 
couldn't describe how much I love crop top, because I look so damn slim with it.
hahaa, hope that chubby can get away from me. 

IMG_1524
oversize denim shorts become a must item in your wardrobe!

IMG_1528

IMG_1531

IMG_1564

IMG_1568

IMG_1569

IMG_1543
the not yet prepare pose always the best, haha.

IMG_1547
put on my cutie bunny socks.


love this outfit.
it brought out some casual feel yet it was not boring due to the oversize denim shorts.
tight the fold out with the belt.
special and simple.
pair with the invisible wedges that totally match with the whole outfit.
it is hard for me to find a perfect fitting crop top.
when I saw this at Bershka I just straight buy one black and one white without considering.
I rarely wear white tight shirt because I felt I look so chubby with white shirt when I was taking picture.
but this crop top was surprised me, it just fit me so well and I couldn't believe that it make me look so slim on camera. hhaha

CROP TOP // BERSHKA 
OVERSIZE DENIM // TAOBAO
WEDGES & BAG // TAOBAO


hope you like my outfit post.
have a nice day ;)

peace ^^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments: