outfit

Outfit x Leather Shorts

6:49 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1589

Just signed packs of cloths that I bought online.
love the feeling of open a pack of cloths, haha

this is another outfit post when I went mid valley with the bf and mum for her birthday dinner. 
I'm so lazy to choose shirts cause it was a last minute plan.
choose this mickey sweater and my new leather shorts to pair.
a bit regret cause the color seems like too dark.
but I think it still look ok. xD

IMG_1586

IMG_1587

IMG_1631

IMG_1636

IMG_1634

quite love this series of picture because it look like I have dimple.
not really obvious one.
loll, maybe is I think too much.

MICKEY SWEATER // SG WANG
LEATHER PANTS // ONLINE SHOP
BOOTS // TAOBAO
PHILIP LIM INSPIRED BAG // ONLINE SHOP

btw, just done my presentation today.
quite satisfy, but the lecturer is just ... no comment/

just left 2 assignments that I haven submit.
hope my exam can come faster and pass faster as well.
hate the feel of suffering in exam -.- duhh

that's all for today.

peace ^^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments: