food,

Delicious Cafe high tea set @MidValley

5:57 PM chocky 0 Comments

ok, it was a food post again.
don't know what should I blog except food.
arghh, a lot of assignments.
I'm actually still wondering why I still hv time to try out new food during this 'hard' month for me.
exam is on October. goddddd
ok, sry for crapping again
back to the topic.

IMG_1492
was having bad hair day actually.
lazy to put double eyelid tape, not a good idea.
my eyes look like a swollen fish ball wtff..

IMG_1542
trying a new way to draw eyeliner to make it look like fake lashes.
although it wan't that obvious. hmmm

found out I never try the delicious's high tea set before.
so, decided to give a try with the boyfie.

IMG_1510
tadahhh~~
Delicious traditional english afternoon tea.
RM 59.90 for two.

IMG_1516
first tier: strawberry cheese cake.

IMG_1513
second tier: scones and cookies with cream and jam
hand-rolled chocolate truffles

IMG_1518
zoom in of chocolate truffles.

IMG_1515
third tier: Assortment of Finger Sandwiches
Duck Confit Tartlets

IMG_1504
not forget to mention it come with tea or coffee.
we both choose tea.

IMG_1505
here come our earl grey tea.

IMG_1517
the girl and the set

IMG_1503
my pattern pic.
loll

the tea set was fine.
except the scones.
the size was too big, I felt so full after several bites. 
than I give up to eat the scones because I wanted to eat the others. -.-
the finger sandwich taste good.

after the high tea break was our movie time.
choose to watch Percy Jackson. I always love legend stories.
I had watched the 1st episode on the past few years, I forgot was on which year.
the story line was pretty good!

after the movie we had our dinner at little taiwan.
all shop was close because it was 10pm night.

IMG_1575
Taiwan sausage set

IMG_1576
Spicy noodles

ok..
I think that's all for today.
stay tuned for my outfit post ok?
Lastly my 'byebye' candid shoot.
:p

IMG_1544

peace ^^v




You Might Also Like

0 comments: