food,

200713

4:37 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1347
hello guys,
it was a normal movie date again, plan to watch pacific rim long time ago since I saw a lot of good comment.
finally I got to watch it, and I was super duper regret why I didn't buy 3D ticket for this movie T__T
it was so nice!!! I guess those effect will be super real if I watch it in 3D.

before we watch pacific rim, we went bangsar for our Saturday brunch.
first try at ThreeLittlePigandTheBigBadWolf.

IMG_1344

IMG_1342
Saturday was so packed.
Luckily we reach a bit earlier because I saw on instagram ppl actually queuing for half and hour to be seated :O

IMG_1313

IMG_1314

IMG_1337
my food
this actually named: I'm so hungry I could eat a pig
If I'm not mistaken, the name is just so long -.-
the taste of it is yummmy~~~
include baked bean, bacon, bread, 2 eggs, mushroom, sausage and a hashbrown

IMG_1330
boyfriend's mighty piggy burger
love the lower part of the burger bun. hahaa
and of course the meat.

IMG_1334

IMG_1326
ok, we actually regret ordered this -.-
sweet carrot soup I think.
taste so weird, I think we better order mushroom soup next time.

IMG_1341
wanted to eat but picture first!!

IMG_1315
the boyfriend

IMG_1328
hot chocolate as our drink

IMG_1348
selca.


found out bangsar was so many delicious restaurant that I haven try yet.
must visit all of those yummy restaurant!!

that's all.
enjoy reading.

peace ^^v






You Might Also Like

0 comments: