outfit

crop top x skater skirt

6:03 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1257

is outfit post again.
recently is crop top trend.
so in love with the cut off design, it make me look slimmer than usual ;P
different matching way of crop top can make you look casual or either chic.

IMG_1261
I pair it with my new in leather skater skirt to make it doesn't look plain.

IMG_1222
for shoe, boot is always the best choice to pair with skater skirt.
I doesn't want my outfit to be too casual, that's why I choose a pair of boot instead of flat.
the color bring me in a cool style. lolll
with my new in skull bag.
the main color is green x black for my whole outfit

IMG_1219
i'm trying to play with ring too.
I found out some tiny accessories can bring your whole look into different categories.

IMG_1220
Many of korean drama inspired me,
there are so many different way for us to wear our ring.
I so in love with joint ring, wear it on our middle knuckles instead of the normal way we wear.

IMG_1262
Last pic ❤

CROP TOP // TOP SHOP
SKIRT // TAOBAO.COM
BOOT // TAOBAO.COM
SKULL BAG // TAOBAO.COM
JOINT RING // TAOBAO.COM
trying to be a fashionista in a budget way.
fashionista doesn't mean to be expensive ;p 

hope you like my outfit post.
will try to improve my words on describing outfit.
enjoy reading.
peace ^^v


You Might Also Like

0 comments: