初一 ... borinG

6:32 PM chocky 0 Comments

everyone are look forward to HAPPY CNY...
but i was feel damn boring and nth to do...
every cousin was growth up...gt their own life...
when i reach there...all cousin oso go out bai nin with their fren...then i was felt nth to do and SIENZZ...
CNY was as boring as one year...ermm...maybe not like tat say ...well...my eng was damn weak...
i'm just takepic and take pic only...lolzz...

nw just 'enjoy' my pic...lolzzz


my face...boring till crazy...lolzz


my BORING face..zzz


i was brace teeth now, but not happy...CNY cnt eat the food that i like..T.T


what face is that??
ermm..high myself???lolzz


my simple outfit. :p




 ERM...i think that all...zzz
my eng was weak and that all the thing that i need to say...

tata...







You Might Also Like

0 comments: