初四...060211

7:58 PM chocky 0 Comments

chen yee was date me go to pavilion see movie...
新少林寺...
good movie...i cry 3 time like tat...lolzz...it was so touching...><||
but i din let chen yee see it...so 'FISH'...
haha...she sure laugh me untill her tear oso come out....= =||
she say she want see 3 movie....But i cnt...my buttocks sure pain untill 'have a flower' at there...
thn i din follow they...i and my mum shop till my BB come thn we go eat together...
chen yee moody that day...because the other 2 movie's tickets was sold out...
thn she feel like so sienz...
nvm...nw she was at Bangkok shopping now...she was crazy now i think...lolzz

erm...din't take photo with she because she look like moody...lolzz...
face was black color...i scare ...haha...



love this skirt...but i din buy...
i wanner go forever 21 their skirt are so cheap...><|\
but start from now my time was full with tuition...T.T

i was thin ady...but i like now...don't fat agn and thin agn...plss...><''




last pose... :)

my intevensi was coming soon...but i still haven read any...
i was lazy now...
OMG...
scare my result come out...
zzz..


You Might Also Like

0 comments: