short update

8:22 PM chocky 0 Comments

yesterday i just open a twitter account...lolzz...not bad twitter...today my mum bring me go see 中医...because of my leg...hope it will get well...i was so tired because of my leg...0.0///
today at scol i was very tired till slp at the table...whn BI teacher knock my table call me wake up...i call yi lin tell teacher i was headache...lolzzz...actually i'm too tired only...lolzz...lazy....

tmr school have ceramah...i don't want go...but chloe say she make sandwich for we...xD
thn i must to try her sandwich....LOLZZ...
1st time ma...chen yee unlucky loh, at Bangkok...cant try chloe's sandwich...
haha...i and yi lin was blessed....xD

just c tv news...1 student girl kill oneself agn...thn she write her 'last sheet' on her FACEBOOK...
FB agn...izzit a fashion? i dono y many kind of ppl like to follow the bad custom...
well...just their mind...i just outlier only...

erm...just finish ba...i think this update was quite long...
but the title,,short update??
i also dono xD
lolzzz
end....


You Might Also Like

0 comments: