food,

Gangnam88 Korean Restaurant @Solaris Mont Kiara

5:01 PM chocky 0 Comments

Nowadays technology is so convenience and we can online purchase anything we want with a great price.
I was searching korean food with discounted price and I found a place named Gangnam 88 which is located at solaris mont kiara.
I purchased it with RM60++ for 4 person's meals.

Untitled

it was so cheap and super worth it.

IMG_0263
look at their refillable side dishes with special colorful plastic plate, so cute. haha

IMG_0265
korean steamed egg

IMG_0269
bibimbap is our 1st try for korean food,
I always watch it appear at many korean drama. xP
boyfriend told that that contain many type of vegetables.

IMG_0270
kimchi Jjiigae
so sour but nice (Y)

IMG_0271
Authentic Korean Spicy BBQ Pork
(the main course, love the taste and it wasn't spicy at all.)

IMG_0272
vegie vegie~~~


IMG_0275
the partner.
christie and xuan

IMG_0277
us.

IMG_0286
lastly end my post with my own pic xDD


You Might Also Like

0 comments: