event

The Butterfly Projects Spa Party

2:36 PM chocky 0 Comments

CYMERA_20130523_123115

hello guys, gonna share some interesting information with you all.
have you heard The Butterfly Project Malaysia before ?
It is a beauty and lifestyle blogging community that allow all the bloggers to gather, exchange information or just simply make friends.

spapartyposter

For the May's project is the Spa party!
Have you attend any spa party before? for me I never experience yet.
I hope that I can win this chance through this post.

The reasons that I will not miss the spa party are: 
1. I would like to experience this special party through the chance that provided by The Butterfly Project.
I had never been any spa party before, I hope that I will be able to join it.

2. Besides that, I able to improve my interpersonal and intrapersonal skills during the chatting section with the other bloggers/vloggers.

3. Lastly, I'm actually a person that doesn't like to stay at home. Because it was too bored when I was nothing to do, but of cause I will control myself, if not keep going out everyday also will feel tired. LOLL, I hope that I able to meet new friends during the spa party.


Thanks to all the collaborators that make this party step into success!
which are:
- Posh! Nail Spa
Idea Food Solution
fotobox
Tres Chic Party Planner
The Body Shop Malaysia
so Soft. so JOHNSON'S®
Havaianas Malaysia
PinkNProper
TT Mask Malaysia
Onlybeauty.com.my

initpintu_副本

And also Thanks to Tammy from Butterfly Project making this happen.
Every blogger have a chance to join it! You should join it too!

ps: hope that I can win ;x


You Might Also Like

0 comments: