food,

San Nae Duel Korean bbq @Publika

12:29 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_2008

I really enjoy my holiday.
super duper not willing to start my new semester but I am sick of keep spending $$.
Luckily I manage to find a job.

Yean was keep telling me that she wanna go publika again because she saw a lot good reviews of those restaurants in publika.
we was craving for korean bbq that day and she found a korean bbq restaurant in publika.
so we decided to have that as our dinner.

IMG_1985

IMG_1989
youths that can't live without phones.

IMG_1981
love their grill plate design, loll
it look so tidy and neat.

IMG_1982

IMG_1983

IMG_1991

IMG_1993

IMG_1994

IMG_1992
we ordered spicy pork meat.
but don't know the name.
it was quite nice, I think it was the only korean bbq that can fight with Daorae since their price is keep rising TT

 IMG_1997
kimchi side dish is a must.

IMG_2001
not forget to order kimchi soup xD

IMG_2004
ok, I look so happy.
because it was the first time I grill by myself at Korean bbq restaurant. Loll


IMG_2005
yummy!!

after that we did add on a kimchi pancake but it doesn't taste that nice.
and I forget to take picture -.-


IMG_1998
yean

IMG_2000
me
fake candid shot obviously, hahaah

It was a nice restaurant,
and their environment was quite 'koreanish'.
seriously I didn't give any high expectation on this restaurant since it was a last minute plan.
but it proof that I'm wrong, if you are a korean food lover you most probably will in love with their food.

that's all for today.
enjoy your day :*

peace^^v


You Might Also Like

0 comments: