outfit

Sleeveless top x Oversize denim shorts

6:19 PM chocky 0 Comments

Hope that I won't be crazy on facing so damn many assignments.
here I come to update a short outfit post again.
will try to do more #ootd post.
but still I'm suck at this kind of post.
will try my best ok?? x)

IMG_1306
it is a casual outfit that I wear for a movie date :)
I had a dinner at that night with the boyfriend's family.
so I not decided to wear like...overdressed? Loll.

IMG_1308

IMG_1311

IMG_1303

IMG_1305

casual is always the best choice for me.
It let me felt comfortable enough on doing anything.
sometime my act wasn't that lady, you know.
It will make me felt like I had been tight by something else when I dress up nicely. haha
but, girls always love to wear pretty clothes. :p

the length of the sleeveless top isn't that long,
so it was a bit hard for me to tuck into my shorts.
and the effect of it make me look chubbier than usual T__T
but I super in love with the oversize shorts,
the original pants that without folding is really really big size.
even my mum also couldn't fit in I think.
I need to fold it up and tight with the belt.
than this comes out.
that's what we call 'fashion' , haha
feeling that it make my leg look slimmer and fairer.
 xp

IMG_1358
tight my hair up with this metal hair ties to pair with the casual style.

IMG_1310
and not forget my favorite accessories 

IMG_1361
smile :)

ALL SET FROM TAOBAO
HEELS // VINCCI 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: