high tea,

Japanese High Tea @Kissaten

8:50 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1226

is me again, recently just can't get rid of assignment T_T
I had received the assignments for all of the subject except Maths.
haizz, I'm facing four assignment now >.<
until I almost forget this post.

My mum, the boyfriend and I decided to purchase the voucher from Groupon.
for Kissaten Japanese High tea set.
Glad that it was totally worth it, it was so yummy!!!

we decided to redeem the voucher on last Saturday at Setia city mall.
I'm living at cheras and the mall is just super duper far from my house.
GPSGPSGPS
we used like 1 hour to reach there, luckily we ady planned to go the Mega home fair.
if not I will definitely bored until die. Loll 

picture before the set serve

IMG_1227
the mother❤

IMG_1229
the couple❤


Finally is our high tea time!!!
it totally worth it, guess how much per set?
it's only RM38 and include tea, coffee and milk tea to let you choose.

IMG_1246
me with the set x)

IMG_1233

IMG_1231
the 1st layer:
eggmushi (steam egg in eggshell xD)
 poppy passion jelly
rose petal jelly
green tea parfait
coffee panna cotta
cheese cake

IMG_1232
the 2nd layer:
tamago sushi sandwich
salmon sushi sandwich
tuna tart
pork belly bruschetta
smoked duck with melon
chicken meat ball with teriyaki sauce
green tea butter cupcake

Zoom in~~~

IMG_1234
isn't it cute? and I like that taste too ❤

IMG_1235
the green tea parfait so suit my taste bud, it is just full of green tea smell. love it.
the coffee thingy is not my favorite :( I can't get use to coffee's taste.
too bad right?

IMG_1236
the rose shape jelly

IMG_1237
love the texture of the cheese cake 

IMG_1238
this is my first time try sushi sandwich seriously.
it was so special, the top is actually tamago and use the toast to replace sushi rice!
same with the salmon too, the combination is just perfect!

IMG_1239
one of my favorite too,
green tea butter cake ❤

IMG_1242
yummy meatball

IMG_1248
I ordered tea instead of others.
boyfriend order milk tea and it taste so nice!


Lastly:

IMG_1251
mother and daughter

IMG_1258
we look kinda awkward because many people passed by us when we taking this picture -.-
totally so paiseh.
loll

that's all,
enjoy reading
peace ^^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments: