dinner,

Wedding Dinner @ Johor

4:59 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_0287

Actually I've just got back from Johor on yesterday.
Today I straight away start my classes T_T 
No more holiday and I'm ady in degree level 1 :<
feel a bit stress...
Hope that everything will be fine ok??

Btw, this post is about my uncle's wedding dinner which was happened last Friday and Saturday.
Whole family went back JB to attend his wedding dinner ;p
I had nothing to talk about this post actually, just to show you all some family photo x}

We were having the normal buffer on Friday which is the Chinese traditional. 
decorating, waiting for food and chit chatting session with the cousins.

IMG_0294
the daughter and the mother

IMG_0296
the brother and the mother

IMG_0299
Food!

IMG_0303
Many people during that night and I met some of "远方亲戚" that I don't even know how to address them -.-

IMG_0319
family shot with the bride and bridegroom

IMG_0323
bigger group xD

wedding dinner 

IMG_0331
just took one food photo -.-
I was busying on other stuff #failedagain

IMG_0333
so happy x)

IMG_0346

IMG_0351

IMG_0359
cousin love ❤

IMG_0363
family love ❤

Lastly end with my #ootn

IMG_0357

IMG_0364

DRESS // KUCHAI BOUTIQUE
HEELS // SUMMIT
CLUTCH // PEDRO












You Might Also Like

0 comments: