food,

110412

2:36 PM chocky 0 Comments


Hallo everyone..
is a dating agn with my boy..
i know u all felt bored with it, hmmm
but mostly whn i'm free and my friends are busy..
i hope i can hang out with them next time :(
we was like long time didn't met each other :(

actually Wednesday my bf and I plan to watch movie agn..
but because we can't confirm early..
those movie that I wanna watch was all SOLD out !
I'm so regret that why I didn't book it early :'(
then we had no choice and shop around mid valley..


but before that, we need some food for energy
so we ate ninjia burger for lunch !
it is my favorite burger too !





and i spot a coach pouch long time,
and finally i bought it , super love the color <3



double chin!!






as usual , KOREAN cuisine as dinner..
this time we order a kimchi soup!
and it didn't disappointed me, it is delicious too..



my favorite side dishes <3

bye all, rushing for homework now ><
#collegelife 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: