food,

earlier b'day with my boy ❤

11:14 PM chocky 0 Comments


halo! last Wednesday was my birthday!
firstly, i'm gonna say happy birthday to myself LOL
because Wednesday was a school day, so my boy decided to celebrate with me at 24/09/2011
we went for pavillion shopping and decided to have our dinner at jogoya.





did you saw any different with my lips colour?
it was so pinkish and natural <3
love the shu uemura's lipstick
love my make up of a day,
pls ignore my obvious double eyelid tape
that the only thing that i hate = =
felt abit spoiled my make up..zzz


simple outfit ;D







i love food!
anythings that tasty i wouldn't let it waste and i will keep it in my stomach 
LOL
this is also a reason why my boy was full but i still keep taking the food to our table = =
i dono the waiters clean our table how many time ady..
but the true is their food not very nice, let me felt abit dissapointed 
the most nice things is their


LOBSTER SPAGHETTI
i still cant forget the taste of this spaghetti it was super nice...






their dessert was the other delicious things
i almost try al type of the cake in the dessert part = =
LOL, because it was quite nice
and i'm a dessert lover + chocolate lover <3 


pudding 
it seems like an egg = =


coffee mochi 









   
after food is our camwhore time









and is time for him to gift me my present that he prepaid xD


what kind of face = =
pls ignore my hand+finger..LMAO 


.....UNPACKING.....


is a JUICY COUTURE necklace, super in love with it..
he help me wore it, how sweet <3
Lol... just a joke. 


thx babe ;*
i was in love with JC's necklace 
seriously very surprise 


love my make up of a day


loving my new lipstick 'shu uemura' <3
so natural #love














thx, my boy :-*

You Might Also Like

0 comments: