family,

Cameron Highland

9:43 PM chocky 0 Comments


WARNING 
this post is full of strawberry and veggie. LOL


it was my exam week @@
but my father still decided to brought us to Cameron Hiighland..
we woke up at 5.30a.m. to bath and prepaid those stuff that we haven packed.
we started our journey around 6.30am like that..
don't know why we reach there already 12pm
#FML 
almost vomit in the car.
T____T


first day we went cactus valley 
spotted my father =z=





this flower was so cute



after visit those flower we went to eat chocolate strawberry steamboat.
FOLLOW ME ;)


the menu 


 cam-whoring while queue up 



TADAA~~~
yummy <3




cactus valley also full of flower and vegetable ;)



i had no idea what is this plant = = 


this cactus's age is 40++ years :O


mini cactus


casual outfit of a day






after cactus valley we went to boh tea house 
their mountain was full of tea plant
OMG, it was huge :O




actually it was danger while capturing this picture
i'm so nervous when i stand there = =
me, my mum, my dad  and my brother


VANZ vs REEBOK


brother and sister 




my pity shoe T_T


family again 


steamboat for our dinner
seriously their steamboat was damn bad taste 
1st time i tried tom yam taste like clear soup ;O
my god 


camera highland's pasar malam 



~day1 END~
Cameron Highland was so cold at night
i was trembling like hell = =



day 2 now, we decided to visit strawberry farm
yea! that is what i wait


before that, here is a group picture


we are reach!
is time to picked our strawberry <3



i love big and sweet strawberry x))







our strawberry collection xD
but their strawberry farm was abit crowed 
one way can only let one person pass by = =




after strawberry farm we went to other place to eat strawberry waffle and chocolate strawberry cake
love the waffle, so soft and delicious
finish our food thn is time to rose valley!


welcome xD




love the smell seriously <3












mt brother was so excited till he jumping up from the floor, LMAO







family shoot 





thats all,
next will post about my birthday with my boy <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments: