update ,,

10:14 PM chocky 0 Comments

hey...i know i looks ugly in this picture,,
is quite weird...
pls ignore my eye bag, its sooo ugly...
nvm just a short update...

ya, my life is crazy same as my pic...i hate my life...everything is changing...i hate tihis kind of feel...
i miss everything happiness...
its like a dream, quite far...
i cant touch it...
just can dream about it...
life so hard, but we still need to work hard for future...i know...this is life,,,
i din have a SUPER BRAIN...i'm not a smart girl,..
i just can always read read and read...
but still will forget it...i hope i have a smart brain, but just a hoping..
now i'm having trouble in real life...just find the way and solve it...
MAY i'll having intevensi again...is time to study...
i din have such if the time to carry about so many thing...
my result is important than all ...
YA..



You Might Also Like

0 comments: