the late one year anniversary ♥

2:35 PM chocky 0 Comments

yesterday is a date with my boy xD
because of my exam...last month we din celebrate our one year anniversary//
so...we wait until yesterday...14/03/11
we decide to go KAMPACHI Japanese restaurant to have our dinner...
before that we go TS's one chef to have our lunch 1st...
so sad i din take any food pic at lunch time = =||


my outfit xD
just remember take the lavender tea pic only...
bad taste that tea zz

we order spaghetti and curry chicken rice...
their food was delicious ...
after having lunch...
we go pavilion for shopping and see movie..
we firstly decide to see BEASTLY,,,
but, the place not good,,,
so we cancel the plan for see movie
and we just shopping at pavilion xD







i love this singlet and thx baby brought for me ;D


at the middle...we feel very tired and we rest at the coffee bean...
and~~
camwhore time...


his cappuccino...he don't like...
he say next time we go starbuck...
LOL

my hot chocolate...
i love it xD

when we chat at there...
suddenly joey call me and meet me at there...
she say she wanna buy converse shoe...
after that we go the converse shop xD

after they want to go sg. wang...
but we din follow and have our dinner at KAMPACHI 
green tea





his unadon set xD

my chicken tepanyaki set









 end...

just i have did my japanese curry...
i love it...
so...
wait for my post about curry xD

bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments: