dinner,

280111

9:36 PM chocky 0 Comments

i still remember tat day it was a ROCK day...
tat day yi lin was sick and chloe din come...
so just left me and 'mimi' 2 person and scol 'ROCK'...
lolzz...
my school have calligraphy competition..
but we just play only...
after we take the crazy pic...
it was boring...
i was apologize because i have go school that day///
i was damn tired....
i will go because i think EA teacher will teach at that day...
but teacher din come...
i was boring because i miss the EA class...
lolzz

me and mimi(chen yee)...lolzzz


monitor and chen yee...xD

chen yee and me 

lolzzz...HANDSOME

 she so concentrated at her calligraphy...


she hate me tall...so i stand short thn she...
T.T
i am just 165...
i wan 170/..
i was still busy at my add math work...lolzzz


At night i was having dinner with my dear...
my dad 收工酒....
i dono english is wat...
lolzzz....

i am lucky because he was accompany me...
because i was boring and tired tat day//



i was using my mum lv beg tat day...lolzzz



i'm really tired :(


i was taller thn he becox of the shoe...
lolzzz xD



 ok...
that day i was happy becox was seeing him///
and i was tired because after tuition i straight go to dinner....
and i was sad because of the dinner i miss my English tuition :(

but still ok...
it was a crazy day...
xD


You Might Also Like

0 comments: