daily life,

urghhh~~~

12:36 AM chocky 0 Comments

moody...
urghh...
i day post 2 update is my 1st time...
but nw 12am ady...
izzit not 2 day...?
lolzz//
just go tuition eng...
i like tis language...
damn like...
but///
i damn weak in tis kind of language...
so sien...
really want 2 improve...
erm...
dono like tat say correct or nt...
don laugh me plszz...
><||
my shopping mood come out find me again...
i wan shopping shopping shopping and shopping...
and my money are fly away from my pocket...
whatever...
1 year only 1 time...
be happy...
2011 is coming...
my spm coming oso...
arhhhh...
i noe it 2011 is my busy year...
and...
i oso want tied my teeth...
i want be a 'besi' teeth soon...
hope it wont be urgly...
><|||
this 2010 i busy my tuition life and too...
so damn tired...
add math...
i damn scare...
really weak dou...
urghh....
i want learn 2 read eng novel...
cauese my friend say it can help ur language...
find a free time i wan brought...
kakaxx
i damn like cotton on tis dress...
but din hv my size...
i wanna go pavillion find again....
need bek cek ar..><||
y i din grow tall abit...
i just wan 170 only ...
T.T




THAT ALL...
TATA...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: