review

Simple Tips to Stay Cool under the Hot Sun!

11:13 PM chocky 1 Comments


How do you feel about the weather recently?
For me, it is burning hot!

Although Malaysia is all time summer, but it might be windy during some season.
Recently, it's turn to a burning hot weather which totally difficult for me to stand under this weather!
Things Happen During Hot Weather:
x  Oily Skin
x Pimples
x Make up smudging
Although there are only 2 things I mentioned above.
But this two facts will definitely kill my mood when I was dating, outing or even eating!
Here I will provide some tips for you to stay cool and fresh even under the hot sun!

1. Prepare your sun block essentials
My sun block essentials is always simple.
I can't live without sunglasses when I'm walking under the hot sun.
The bright light will make my eyes close automatically and my face will become like a fish ball.
So, a proper sun glass for me is a must!
Also, sunblock is very important to protect my skin from sunburning! 

2. Waterproof make ups
Next, to stay cool must make sure your make up doesn't smudge when you start sweating.
Choose waterproof or oil proof make up to help you maintain a perfect make up even under the hot sun!

3. Clean your face regularly

Lastly, summer weather is hot and make me keep popping pimples out!
I will always have my basic skin care routine with Clean&Clear essentials pack.
3 easy steps to feel clean and fresh and not forget to get rid of pimple during this hot weather!



 Basically, this essentials pack included basic skin care products such as facial wash, toner and moisturizer.

The design come with small bottle for easy keep and the tiny lid enable you to easily control the amount needed. 

 First step is always the facial wash.

The texture is rather watery.
The smell is so attractive.



 Step 2: Not forget the toner as a basic skin care routine.
This is an oil-control toner for people like me T___T
Totally oily face!
The texture is really watery and I felt there is water pouring on my face, makes me feel a lot better during this hot summer weather xDD
Really recommend this toner with an affordable price.
Skin care newbie please make this as your list xDD

 Last step, use the moisturizer to help your skin retain moisture.

 Feeling the texture is like a lotion form.
Even the smell thou XDD

 Even it is a lotion texture but you definitely won't feel oily with this moisturizer.
A little bit of amount ady can apply on your entire face!

Finally finish the entire steps and feeling Clean&Clear now!!
No need to worry about stifling hot weather that force your pimples popping out!!
What is your tips to stay cool during hot summer weather?


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. hey dear, i have follow u ya. do follow me back ya, TQ ^^

    ReplyDelete