review

[Review] Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Treatment @ Number76 Salon

12:03 AM chocky 0 Comments

Visited Number76 Salon @ Northpoint MidValley City for my hair treatment.
I'm actually having scalp problem, so I decided to try out their scalp treatment instead of other popular treatment.
Emily was the hair stylist who served me.

She explained to me that our scalp is the most important part of our hair.
We need to keep it healthy in order to grow out strong and healthy hair.
She did a microscope analysis for my scalp to find out the problem of my scalp.

This is my scalp before the treatment start. (So Sorry if you feel "yuck" ><)  
As you can see, those thick and grey color material were the dirty stuffs which stuck on the hair forllicle, this will cause my hair grow thinner and weaker.


Emily also told that we need to change our parting constantly in order to not let the UV light hurt our scalp. 
The different was quite obvious as shown in picture :O

 After the microscope scanning, she intro me to try out the Kerastase Stimulating Scalp Treatment which manage hair loss concerns while stimulating new hair growth. Effective ingredients include Vitamin PP and B5 boosts blood circulation to energize roots, providing the optimal environment for healthy hair growth.

Tadahh~~~~
My scalp was so fresh and clean compare with the before picture shown.
Not only that, it provide me a cold feeling on my scalp after the treatment ended.
Love this feeling :D

Lastly, thanks to Number76 Salon for the invitation to review their hair treatment.
Time to hit the sack.
See you all on my next post.
Bye!

Number76 Salon
Address: A-G-2, Ground Floor, North Point, 
               Mid Valley City, 
               No.1 Medan Syed Putra Utara 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
 Contact: +603 2287 0661 / 0662
Website: http://www.number76.com/
Operation Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 (Daily)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: