review

[Review] Tsubaki Shine From Every Angle

12:25 AM chocky 0 Comments

Hello guys.
Today I'm gonna blog about a premium hair care brand Tsubaki.
Wish to blog about my Bangkok trip but the pictures are too messy and I don't know where to start T__T
So today just review about this hair care products.


Firstly, have you guys heard about TSUBAKI?
It is a "premium hair care brand" centers on making hair beautiful and shiny.
The main ingredient of this hair care products is Camellia Flower which pronounce as Tsubaki in Japanese.
Japanese Camellia oil has been responsible for the classic, legendary beauty of Japanese hair for centuries in Japan. 

Tsubaki is having 3 different range of products which are Shining, Damage Care and Head Spa.
What I received was the Shining range.

The packaging was impressing.
The whole range of Shining products is red in color.

The box include one Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair mask.
I can have better hair now *excited*

The main benefit of Shining range is to provide shine and moisture hair for the customers.
The shampoo helps hair to achieve greater volume, leaving it smooth while the conditioner further helps to smooth and moisturize individual strands after shampoo. Lastly, the hair mask in blended with ingredients of continuous treatment where hair is moisturized to the tip within the first application. Hair will have a lustrous shine all day long due to the continuous moisturizing effect.

TSUBAKI - Shine From Every Angle


Main Ingredient
- Arginine: Natural amino acid that found to be a melanin cavity repair ingredient that will visibly boosts the health and appearance of our hair.
- Camellia (Tsubaki) Oil: Provide smoothness and soften effect to the hair fiber which allow it to have beautiful reflection with shine.

Range
- Shining Range (Range that I'm reviewing)
- Damage Care
- Head Spa

Scent
Glamorous scent with a blend of flowers and fruits

Main Functional Value
- Internal Shininess: Melanin reparative ingredient (Arginine)
- External Shininess: Camellia Oil with shine sensor mchanism

Texture

Tsubaki Shining Shampoo
The texture of Tsubaki Shampoo is slightly different than other shampoos. It is more watery texture and the scent is just so attractive even I just pumped out a little bit.

Tsubaki Shining Conditioner
I find out that Tsubaki Shining range is more on watery texture. Even the conditioner is not as thick as other conditioners. 

Tsubaki Shining Hair Mask


Results

Besides that, Tsubaki shampoo's provide and instant effect for my hair.
Before I using it, my hair was really dry and become brown color.
My hair color was deeply black when I dyed. T___T
After I used Tsubaki Shampoo, my hair was instant moisture by it and become more shine and soft compare with before.
Can't believe that I this is the result after I used for one day. :O
Maybe my hair is more soft and thin, so it could be absorb instantly.
Th result is different based on your hair condition :D
Btw, I really love my soft and shiny hair now XD


Here is my final result!!
Wish to have shiny and healthy hair?
Get your Tsubaki Shampoo now!!

TSUBAKI SHINING RANGE

Size
- Tsubaki Shining Shampoo: 550ml / 220ml
- Tsubaki Shining Conditioner: 550ml / 220ml
- Tsubaki Shining Hair Mask: 180g

Price
Tsubaki Shining Shampoo: RM38.90 / RM18.90 
- Tsubaki Shining Conditioner: RM38.90 / RM18.90
- Tsubaki Shining Hair Mask: RM44.90

Availability
- Watson's, Guardian, Aeon Wellness, Aeon Big, Cold Storage, Sasa and Tesco

Website




You Might Also Like

0 comments: