club,

PRODIGY KL REDEFINE OFFICIAL LAUNCH

5:45 PM chocky 0 Comments

hello peeps,
I am finally back.
I know I was so bad, disappeared for almost one month.
I was too busy on my job, I am also kinda sad for no time to blog.

But now I am back to introduce you guys a new place to spend your TGIFriday with your dearest buddies!!
Prodigy KL was officially launch on last friday.
It was located at Jalan Kia Peng which nearby pavilion,
Prodigy had replacing The Butter Factory KL.
Now, let's bring our nightlife to a whole new level!




with the "long time no time" bloggers x)







Lastly, thanks to Manoah for the invitation and all the photo are credit to the owner.
Have a good day. ❤


Prodigy KL
1, Jalan Kia Peng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 603-2141 9998





You Might Also Like

0 comments: