review

Bag Of Love (Review)

4:08 PM chocky 0 Comments

I was lucky to be chosen to review bag of love and received it during the Kenko Fish Spa experience.
It's time to find out what's in the bag!!
For the new year version of bag, Bag of love aim to give their lovely customer more things to try!!
Some of the products I am not even heard before!! Can't wait to try it.
For the new version of bag of love, the bag was designed to a bigger size that let you easy to carry to anywhere. So convenient!!

So now let's see what is in the bag!!

Tadahhhh~~ All products include in the bag, shampoo, masks, body oil, even vouchers!!
Let's have a clearer picture of each products.

1. Uber Men Whitening Hydra Gel Cleanser + Toner Effect (Full Size)   RM 11.90

2. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturising Treatment (150 ml)  RM 58    
3. Wella Professional Enrich Moisturising Shampoo (250 ml)  RM 55

My hair was so dry and frizzy recently, I was happy to see this shampoo in my bag.
Hope that it can solve my frizzy hair problem ;D

4. Alqvima Body Sculptor Oil (150 ml)  RM 370
5. Shape Reducer Body Oil (150 ml) RM 290
6. Anti-Cellulite Body Oil (150 ml)  RM 290

7. King of Mask All-in-One Collagen Mask (per piece) RM 5.90


8. Etude House Wonder Pore After Sun Special Set (Full size product range from RM69.90 - RM79.90)

I don't know Etude House have this kind of product, maybe I always focus on makeup products that's why I never realise it.
Pores is always the headache problems for me, hope this will work well on my pores.


Basically, that's all for my review.
The products was very unique as they mention I may never seen before and the bag was come with the larger size to convenient us carry around the way.
Some of the products are come in sample size but the price I mentioned is for full size products and the size was stated beside the price :)

Subscribe and get your Bag of Love now!
It is worth for money!

Thank you Butterfly Project Malaysia for the chance and Bag of Love ❤

websites:










You Might Also Like

0 comments: