event

ButterflyProject Website Launch x ServerFreak

3:30 PM chocky 0 Comments

sry for late update again, I really need some time to done my post.
I need to arrange my pictures properly choose one out of ten of those series of photos. LOLL


back to the topic, I was so excited cause I finally received the invitation to attend ButterflyProjectMalaysia website launch tea party!
congratulations to ButterflyProjectMalaysia, finally got their own website!

the party was held at Show Case which located at Plaza kelana jaya.
Show Case is an event venue in town and Show Case also located opposite a lake to let you enjoy the pretty view.

as usual, register before enjoy the party!

pinkish door gift by ButterflyProjectMalaysia ❤


btw, this party was a high tea party and the dress code is English high tea!
I had no idea what kind of outfit consider as english high tea seriously, so I decided to put myself into a little pink since the poster was so pinkish ❤
my necklace is an important tool to enhance my look to a classy stage. loll

Classic English High Tea 

falling in love with the tea cup ❤





yummy!!

did you familiar with this super cute set up?
yes! it was by AskJoeyTheSweetestParty!!
super duper cute with the soft pink set up and also the cup cake!! *v*


guess who's birthday cake is this?




is all about blogging.


there were several contest held on the party, this huge bear was one of the the gift of those contest ❤

after busy taking pictures was the chillax section with the bloggers ❤
reddish Alice in the house x)

Me, Yuh Jiun, Alice and Furfer

Happy birthday to TheButterflyProject Malaysia and also a big thanks to our mamasan Tammy who create this awesome community!! we love you ❤


Alice was a lucky girl with her red dress, won the lucky draw and got this gift by L’occitane.

jelly to the max >.<

after enjoy all of the high tea section, is time to tell you about the ServerFreak Wordpress easy setup.
what is ServerFreakServerFreak is one of the fastest growing hosting provider in Malaysia. They are specializes in providing web hosting solutions for almost all range of purposes – personal blogs, email solutions, corporate websites, databases and the list goes on.

Serverfreak Theme

Their services included: 
~Domain Registration
~Shared Hosting
~Email Hosting
~Reseller Hosting
~Blog Hosting
~Semi-Dedicated Hosting
~Dedicated ServerVirtual Private Servers (VPS)
~Server Co-LocationVirtual Private Network (VPN)
~Web Design & E-Commerce Solutions
~Server Management Service

 ServerFreak often provide fast and efficient services for their customer to ensure that customer's problem to be solved in a very short time. Even my own domain name is hosted by ServerFreak too.
I experienced their services which are email was replied in a few minutes, after I banked in the amount they provide an easy instruction for me on how to change my domain name.
Besides me, there are also some famous bloggers was hosted by ServerFreak too.
Here are the lists:


ServerFreak understand that blogging is not that easy, to manage a blog we need to put our heart and time for it, especially the template design and widgets. So ServerFreak  had a WordPress Easy Setup Package to let the beginners step into the blogging world.
Basically this package is include:
~12GB disk space
~50GB of monthly bandwidth
~Unlimited Email Accounts
~Free domain name (only available .com/ .net/ .org/ .info/ .biz)
for more information please click: http://www.web-hosting.net.my/wordpress-hosting.html

Now, blogging is not a problem with ServerFreak!
Start your blogging journey today with these easy steps ❤

Lastly, end a pictures that I took under the photobooth lighting ^v*


see you on my next post and wish you all a Merry Christmas❤





You Might Also Like

0 comments: