outfit

151213

9:00 PM chocky 0 Comments

DSC00987
I'm back to my outfit post.
kinda miss it, cause I always forgot to take some #ootd shots.
but I found some from my old folder,
it was during the date with Kimberly at Acme coffee and Bar.

I don't know how could I ignore it when I was choosing pictures to blog. Loll
anyways, not much pictures.
just a simple grey dress with boots.
plan to wore dress because I found I didn't wore it for so long.
I think this is the second time I wear it. -.-

DSC00978

DSC00974

DSC00972

DSC00966
here is my favorite shot!!!
Love the color tone. xDD

My #ootd:
DRESS // COTTON ON
NECKLACE // AFASHIONSTORY
BOOTS // TAOBAO
BAG // TAOBAO

almost lost my way recently and I found out that is it hard to make a real friend.
especially when I was in college but I still glad that there is a person who understand me.
#justsaying

You Might Also Like

0 comments: