food

TheSmokeHouse @Bangsar

5:49 PM chocky 0 Comments

Passed by this restaurant every time when I was at Bangsar.
the menu wasn't that attract me.
boyfie was attracted by their menu, so we decided to try.
First try, their environment look good.


IMG_1462

IMG_1463

IMG_1471
some candle as a decoration.

IMG_1470

IMG_1466
my grilled cod fish.
their fish consider as fresh, it taste good although it didn't serve with any sauce.
but I felt the price was a bit expensive.
RM42

IMG_1468
boyfie's chicken maryland, serve with brown sauce.
it disappoint me :(
I don't know is their oil problem or they chicken wasn't fresh at all.
When I put it in my mouth it just come out some weird oily smell.
Totally disappoint me, I don't know how the boyfie can actually finish the whole plate -.-
RM30++
I forget the price again

btw, I wasn't recommend this restaurant.
maybe they serve delicious thai food but not western food.
it is a restaurant with the combination of thai & western cuisine.
but I love their service and their staff is very friendly :)

too bad I don't really eat thai food.
you can have a try for their thai food if you are a thai food lover.

that's all.
enjoy reading ~~
peace ^^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments: