food

Milk & Butter @Bangsar

2:30 PM chocky 0 Comments

recently I keep searching new place for food.
with the boyfriend, haha.
I found a new spot.
Milk and Butter @Bangsar.

the food was delicious and serve with big portion.
but too bad, our appetite was just too small T___T
I wish to order more TT
I think I should list down all the restaurants at bangsar.
there are so many delicious restaurants I haven try yet >.<

IMG_1448
nice and cozy environment to chill.

IMG_1449

IMG_1440
ordered a hazelnut latte.
I'm not a coffee lover still, although I tried.

IMG_1442
Boyfriend's cajun chicken, RM32
if I'm not mistaken.
serve with potato chips and salads.
love how they grill the chicken breast.
and the combination with the sauce.

IMG_1451
sry, I can't remember this name.
but the price is the same with cajun chicken.
super regret why I didn't capture the menu.
-.-
the cheese is just so yum.
and the mushroom.
❤❤

IMG_1454

IMG_1447

IMG_1457
Lastly, not forget our dessert.
it become a must after the main course xD
chocolate waffle RM19, I think is a little bit pricy for this waffle.
taste normal, I still prefer caffeinees's waffle.

IMG_1434
simple outfit.

IMG_1436
loving the rose on my collar.

that's all for today~
peace ^^v






You Might Also Like

0 comments: