daily life

Without Braces

4:47 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMAG0358
this is how my teeth look like before I start my braces life. ermmm

I took out my brace 2 days ago.
was like "finally".
I don't really know the braces placed on my teeth for how long.
2 and a half years? Or maybe 3 years?
until I really get use to it -.-
And now my braces is leaving me, finally I can meet my teeth for so long. LOLL

IMG_0970
love the color of the cover, haha. blue~~~

IMG_0974
my upper row teeth look like this

IMG_0971
the lower row teeth~~

Just took the cover for my teeth from dentist.
Need to wear 12 hours a day.
He said my teeth is still loose, need to use this to fix it.

showing a picture when I just started to wear my brace.

IMG_0015
seems like I was biting something but I'm not T__T
that was a spring which place on my upper row of teeth ><
my mouth look seriously weird.


IMG_0976
Now I can smile in the pic whenever I want! weee~~

IMG_0978
take 2

IMG_0981
take 3


That's all for a little update!!
peace ^^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments: