food,

F concept dining by Buffalo Kitchen

4:17 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_1082

I had a movie date with the boyfriend after the massage party.
If you haven read the massage party post pls click here and read it Photobucket
straight away went mid valley after the party,
and because it was Saturday mid valley's parking lot was so packed.
wtf, we wasted half an hour just to search for empty parking lot.

Luckily we able to watch the movie on time.
Guess what we watched?
Yes, banana trend - Despicable me 2
hehe, minion is so cute!!
but the story line is very straight forward. haha

After movie we went F concept dining by Buffalo Kitchen located at Bangsar for dinner.

IMG_1093

IMG_1109

IMG_1108
I love the restaurant's environment and lighting.
Just felt a little bit hot, hmmm
not sure whether is their air conditioner problem anot. :P

IMG_1099
as usual, the 'waiting for food' pose.

IMG_1102
pattern

IMG_1107
bread served before the main course

IMG_1120
soup of a day~

IMG_1135
i love how their chair's design,
it actually have a mini table under the chair that you can actually pull out to put your bag. x)

Finally is time to enjoy our food.

IMG_1122
my fusion chicken

IMG_1125
bf's duo of lamb

IMG_1132

IMG_1128
sry for the blur pic

after the main course was our dessert time!
actually the chocolate volcano is the main reason  that bring me here xD

IMG_1140
it was so pretty!!!

IMG_1142
and not to forget mention it was yummy too!!
the surface was a little crispy and the gooey chocolate was oozing out once I eat the cake!
 it taste so good especially when you eat with the vanilla ice cream!!
oh god, now I'm ady craving it :(

#ootd:

IMG_1144

IMG_1146

IMG_1147

the florist outfit is the first that remind me about high tea,
since I need to attend the massage party on morning and it include a high tea section.
I decided to use my lace top to match with my florist dress.
tight it up to avoid it look like pyjamas.
now my outfit is full of flowers ^_*

that's all
peace ^^v










You Might Also Like

0 comments: