food,

Lounge on The park

12:27 PM chocky 0 Comments

IMG_0161

Just a normal day,
finally able to make a reservation, 
called joey and yean accompany me to try the high tea set at Lounge On the Park @ mandarin oriental hotel.

IMG_0162
we decided to order the Royal English Afternoon Tea to have a try.
three layer mandarin oriental classic tray, RM 78++ per set include one hot drink.

IMG_0165
top layer.
plain and raisin scone, marbled cheese cake
others I can't remember , hmm

IMG_0164
second layer.
chicken pie, chocolate mousse I think, and others.

IMG_0163
third layer.
Sandwiches: cucumber, egg mayo, smoke salmon

IMG_0157
jams for scone.

IMG_0156

IMG_0159
I ordered a cup of hot chocolate because they not feeling to drink tea TT

IMG_0166

IMG_0167
*not willing to take pic face*

the size of the high tea set was small than what I expected, loll
not that yum as I expect too T_T
but still their hot chocolate taste good (Y)

that's all for today.


ps: celebrated kato's birthday at night, will post it at next post.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: