birthday,

UCFF1203

2:11 PM chocky 0 Comments

yesterday was UCFF1203 foundation's last day, 
after that we all will be separated due to the different subject and intake that we choose.
cant believe that our foundation life just end at here T__T
pluss, yesterday also the big brother of our gang Tommy's birthday.
such a special day, many thing happen on yesterday.
I also realize yesterday was white valentine day, but I didn't manage to celebrate with my bf.
I think is ok, because this kind of date is just normal for us. haha

Luckily the 2 tiny girls ying ying and chyng choose the same subject and intake with me.
if not I will lonely till die , loll

IMG_9529
 the girls and the lovely lecturer.
from left to the right: Joey, Gaveena, Ying, Chyng, Miss Tham, me and Jayshree

the original copy of the big group photo is not with me, wtf
ask the ppl send me and he said will post it today.
I din saw anything lo -.-

IMG_9532
so now, the birthday kid.

IMG_9534
his birthday wish is just too long, Loll

IMG_9540
my grill lamb

didn't manage to took nice photo.
we celebrate during the break time.
and of cause we are late -.-

IMG_9537
why so paiseh?

IMG_9538
haha

IMG_9539
pattern


back to the college is now "zheng gu" time.
they wrap some 18++ thing and ask him to open it. wtf

IMG_9549
so many camera.

IMG_9553

IMG_9558
finally is the real present.
Converse Sneaker.

what a 'touch' face, loll

ok that's all.
gonna start my revision today @@

You Might Also Like

0 comments: