daily life

240313

3:44 PM chocky 0 Comments

hey~ I was just too bored!!!
can't stand the bored of facing those slides!!!!
i'm dying, and ya.
EXAM COUNT DOWN: 2 DAYS

plus I don't know why I still have the mood to google about 'girls with spectacle' -.-
I saw they are just so gorgeous and pretty T___T
unlike me.

戴眼镜女生化妆
so pretty!!! her skin so fair

images
crystal!!!
even she frown also damn gorgeous 

now pls don't get heart attack.
is my turn. super naked face din even apply skin care because I was just finished my bath >:(

IMG_9582

IMG_9589
me with the old jeans shirt + no make up + spectacle + bad skin condition zzzz
any tips for me to get baby skin??


ok that's all,
gonna do some update before my stats drop,
hope you wont get a nightmare :)
bye~~~~

studystudystudy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: