celebration

Chor 4

2:01 PM chocky 0 Comments

short post again.
nothing much to blog about CNY actually.
went to bai nian with my high school friends on yesterday.
lazy to take pic again :(
don't blame me, promise next post will beg my friends to take a lot of pretty pic T_T

IMG_9382
tight my hair because I know 'bai nian' will be very hot.
because keep changing the location, loll
don't know what I'm talking about

IMG_9386
me with joey
I was shocked because it was hard to see joey take a picture.
so I know this is a must to post it up.
xD

IMG_9388
this is my .... don't know how many time lou sang.
but still it was yummy!

2013-02-14 00.17.29
huat!!!!

ok, that's all.
forget to take a group picture.
busy gambling T___T
so addict with "Lami" during CNY only.

IMG_9387
#ootd

top: kuchai lama // belt: kuchai lama // pants: cotton on // clutch: pedro

bye~~~~

oh ya!! forget to wish you all happy valentines.

IMG_9381
what I get from the boy.
I thought that he didn't prepare anything because we didn't actually celebrate it.
but still I receive his 心意 , my english so weak. sorry.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: