love,

230213

11:59 AM chocky 0 Comments

spent my #TGIF with the boyfie.
because he was having his off day on Friday, so we decided to watch movie since we had long time didn't watch together. 
decided to watch Hotel Deluxe because all of my friend was giving nice comment for this movie. 

IMG_9451
how I look with this cutie beanie ?

we was a bit rush on that day, because the show time was on 1.45pm.
next show time is on 8.20pm, wtf so big difference. 
of cause we choose the early one.
my favorite show time is always 2pm ++ or 3pm when I got my car.
it is too lazy for me to wake up early to clean myself and make up.
you know, #girls. hehe

Hotel-Deluxe-2013-1
not bad, quite funny but still I prefer I love Hong Kong 2013. haha


after that we had our dinner at Watami Japanese Restaurant, saw my friend's instagram and their photo look so yum!
so I decided to have a try.

IMG_9465
I love udon so much.

IMG_9461

IMG_9463
boyfriend order beef, he told me it taste good but I not really like beef, hmm

IMG_9467
but their soup taste good for me!

IMG_9459
didn't wore the beanie for whole day -.-
too hot for me, later I keep sweating @@

IMG_9455
hello~~
he is getting slimmer and slimmer I think ?

IMG_9473

IMG_9472

IMG_9468
my super casual #ootd
lazy to think what to wear T__T
Top and long pants from kuchai lama // shoe from fitflop 

IMG_9477
last pic

goodbye, today need to 'bai nian' with my college friends.
gonna bath nw!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: