daily life

JUNE

8:53 PM chocky 0 Comments


hello there..
is June now, exam is around the corner again..
felt a bit nervous although I just need to test 4 subject...
because this is my 1st exam at college...
college life just same as before, rushing assignment, joking, learning...
but i still miss my baby girls :(
we are study in different college, and this make us can't match each others time
now i think they a sitting for exam, not sure..
luckily my exam is at July, but still just left one month..
wish myself a luck///


boring while helping my mum work...


i just attended my friend's birthday at Monday..
a bit can't stand they playing cream..LOLL
things that i most hate is when the cream mix with my face..
luckily i didn't kena la..


thats all..
goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: