birthday,

new hair colour

12:36 PM chocky 0 Comments


its been so long i didn't update my blog...
busy in work, busy in outing,
so lazy to blog...
LOLL...

yup..
finally my ugly black hair root was gone..
yeah!
i'm trying new hair colour..
orange red..
haha, so in love with it...
and i cut my hair too..
because it is too long and didn't have any shape ady...\
so i cut don't know how many inch ,
and this is my hair's length now..  


i also went to tracy's 18 years old b'day at her bf's hse..
happy b'day to her ;)






and yesterday...
we went to levain for dinner..
their spaghetti always caught my stomach ..
but i missed their hot chocolate agn!!
urghh..
i went there 2 time...
2 time their waitress also told me their hot chocolate is not available #wtf
i promise myself will try it next time..



lastly,,,
this is my last pic with my super long hair ><
with py..
haha.
bye my long hair and ugly black hair root x)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: