dinner

060811

12:07 PM chocky 0 Comments


Saturday! attend my mother's company dinner with mummy, brother and him ❤
at SS2 mall Petaling Jaya.

we kinda early, the dinner start at 6pm...
so  we went for tutti frutti to spend our time ;D

my cutie brother. LOL
he look smart with his polo tee and new hairstyle xxoo

capture from my boy.
LOL

two boys x)

the mummy and the daughter ;)
she is kinda fat ady :O 
wanna call she diet = =

next, the son and the mummy <3

camwhore time ~~~~

i seem taller thn him with the high heels :O



the brother and the sister ❤


my brother was acting short. LOL



the menu, bad taste actually );



the table




simple outfit =]




love new lens - sugar candy ❤




the end !
ps: i'm elated of the changing of my brother ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: