130611 ♥

9:12 PM chocky 0 Comments

hey...i'm back...haha...hrmm....sry for late update...
my boy look thin is this effect...LOL
taken by my canon ixus 310...xD
love it ❤

ok...is time to start my post. it was a day me, savanna and my boy go mid valley for shopping...
spend alot that day >..<
firstly we go 'feng lai' taiwan restaurant have our breakfast...
i love their soup and toufu...is super delicious...

 i hate my make up that day..
it was ugly...
=((

 what he doing...too hungry and hope the food come faster..
LOL

her camwhore time...LOL






 all our delicious set...
their food is nice and cheap...
love it ^.*

here is the fact we are hungry...
haha

here,,is my camwhore time..

he 'tan gan cha' 嘆茶...haha

after that is my shopping time...walk till we felt bored and we have a tea at pancake house ❤

concern at menu...




somehow he always shy whn take photo...LOL


 while waiting for food x)

BEVERAGE
 ice lemon tea for my boy.

 cuppucino for savanna.

hot chocolate is always for me ;)

SOUP & FOOD


after food camwhore agn..LOL

popular pose *peace* LOL

 my outfit of a day..
Top - forever 21
High Waist Pants - Sg Wang



tell you something, my post is all about EAT & FOOD...
lol..//
that day we have our food, tea and dinner...
now,, is dinner turn...
omg... O.O
we have our dinner at the gardens cafe..
have nice enviroment and delicious food ;p





opps xp

 love this pic deep deep...





ok..let me remind you all...
when you go gardens cafe for lunch or what please careful their lower staircase...
it difficult to saw...= =
i saw many customer almost fall because of the staircase...
LMAO, i know i'm bad...
 btw be careful...

before end my post, i'm gonna share some maybe...old news?
topshop have cosmetic in their store ady...
it is gorgeous...
i brought a lips frm there too ;)


my tryer exam is around by the corner,,
but my weakness I still hvn solve it :((
who can teach me??

You Might Also Like

0 comments: