TARGET

7:35 PM chocky 0 Comments

yup,,same as my title...many things i need to buy...so i set them as my target...i fall in love in thoose of thing...
here is my first 3 target...i'm saving money...i like them deep deep!!
firstly i fall in love with JUICY COUTURE's necklace...i like the design but is costly...so it become my target...
my eyes is twinkling because of this necklace *.* Essentially i also decided to get the bracelet too...but it really costly for me...i'm not a rich girl )));

second is TOPSHOP's bikini !! I was considered long time to get a bikini, because i scare i din't have the courage to wear...but finally a girl must have confidence in herself, so it become my target too... ;p
 ya...is simple...but i like it... xD

lastly, i think it is not call a target...is a present for my mum...i decided this MARC JACOB's fragrance for my mum...i never try this before...but it have a good comment from other person...i like the design too...

 it is fruity smell, i like fruit smell ;)

THAT ALL...
fighting chocky...promise yourself get the three end of this year *.^

BYE!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: